- Product Details
- 4' or 8' Economy Colored Polycarbonate Corner Guards can be ordered with self-stick tape, pre-drilled with screws, or without fasteners.
- Standard lengths: 4' & 8'
- Standard widths range: from 3/4" up to 3"
- Fastening: Self-stick tape, pre-drilled with screws, or without fasteners
- Performance Requirements: Provide corner guard systems that conform to the following requirements of regulatory agencies and the quality control
- Fire Performance Characteristics: Provide clear corner guards with a V2 rating as tested in a accordance with UL94
- Impact Strength: Polycarbonate profile materials that have an Impact Strength value of 16 as tested in accordance with the procedures specified in ASTM D-256, Impact Resistance of Plastics
Polycarbonate (tradename: Lexan) most impact-resistant plastics available. It utilizes Polycarbonate material to create nearly unbreakable corner guards that will not shatter upon impact
Due to the durability of the material, we do not advise cutting down polycarbonate corner guards with any kind of powered saw. Though not optimal for a clean cut, a hacksaw can be used if needed. However, We offer the added benefit of ordering custom length parts, as the corner guards can be cut to special lengths in-line upon request.
- Color Chart
Note: These colors may differ from computer screen to computer screen. Core colors are available online. In order to buy other colors or custom colors contact us.
- Technical Specs