- Product Details
- Clear corner guards of 4' or 8' can be ordered with self-stick tape, pre-drilled with screws, or without fasteners.
- Standard lengths: 4' & 8'
- Standard widths range: from 3/4" up to 3"
- Fastening: Self-stick tape, pre-drilled with screws, or without fasteners
- Performance Requirements: Provide corner guard systems that conform to the following requirements of regulatory agencies and the quality control
- Fire Performance Characteristics: Provide clear corner guards with a V2 rating as tested in a accordance with UL94
- Impact Strength: Polycarbonate profile materials that have an Impact Strength value of 16 as tested in accordance with the procedures specified in ASTM D-256, Impact Resistance of Plastics
Polycarbonate (tradename: Lexan) is utilized to create nearly unbreakable clear corner guards that will not shatter upon impact. Lexan is one of the most impact-resistant plastics available.
Due to the durability of the material, we do not advise cutting down polycarbonate clear corner guards with any kind of powered saw. Though not optimal for a clean cut, a hacksaw can be used if needed. However, We offer the added benefit of ordering custom length parts, as the corner guards can be cut to special lengths in-line upon request.
- Color Chart
No Color option for this product.
- Technical Specs